Why use a wedding planner?
A wedding planner is the difference between you and your family enjoying the day of your wedding (and the days leading up to it) or having to work long hours to bring it all together. A good wedding planner has years of experience designing and planning events. Small, but important, details most people never think of are quietly taken care of because a good planner knows the ins and outs of weddings. They are an expert in the planning and running of a wedding so you can have the wedding experience you’ve always dreamt of. And they do the clean up afterward!
Why use Legacy Events & Rentals As Your Utah Wedding Planner?
Whether you live in the area or are coming for a picturesque destination wedding in Utah, you need a local company that has local experience. We have already done the research and legwork to see that you have an incredible wedding experience here in Southern Utah. Weddings and events are what we do. Choose our seasoned professionals to help you every step of the way. Our reputation is our livelihood. We don’t take that lightly, so we really do want the best for you.
Wedding Planning Pricing
We want to give you the best wedding experience at a price you can afford. With that in mind, we have a selection of services for planning your wedding that start as low as $500. We allow you to choose basic services a la carte or packages from Day Of all the way to a Full Coordination. Our most popular package starts at $1,250. We would love to consult with you about your Utah wedding and help you choose a wedding plan that meets both your needs and budget. Our basic Wedding Day Management (a.k.a. “Day of”) consists of these promises.
- Personalized consultation and wedding “checklist” developed for you to work from.
- Decor consultation—discuss your overall event vision and design; plan created for execution on wedding day.
- Timeline development for you, wedding party, and vendors if needed
- Venue walk through
- Guidance of wedding etiquette
- Complete care of setting up and taking down of decor and rentals (tables, chairs, etc.) on wedding day
- Coordination of vendor check-in on wedding day
- Conduct final lighting, sound, and temperature prior to guest arrival
- Serve as point-person for all vendors and time management on wedding day (cue music, speeches, toasts, cake cutting, etc.)
- Ceremony rehearsal up to 2 hours (required).
- Clean-up after reception
For more information please call and talk with one of our amazing wedding planners.
This place is the best for your events, parties, or weddings!